On first look at the Shaklee 180 Turnaround program, clients say they are concerned about the cost of doing a program.
So this post is dedicated to you if you feel that way ….to see if you can afford the program.
You see, you don’t usually buy a month of food and snacks all at once, do you? So you have to take an honest look at the money you are already spending on food, snacks and drinks.
The Shaklee 180 Turnaround program provides 2 meals per day, vitamin boost, energy tea and snack bars.
Find out if you can afford it!
Ask yourself these questions and answer honestly!
1. Do you pick up coffee, tea, donuts, or bagels frequently? (or sausage and biscuit?) Cost ______
2. Do you eat lunch out? Even once a week? Cost ______
3. Do you buy takeout meals for you and your family? Your Cost ______
4. Do you chip in for food/snacks at work? Cost ______
5. Do you eat out frequently when traveling? Cost ______
6. Do you buy cookies for your home? Your share of the Cost ______
7. Do you buy chips, pretzels, Cheetos, etc? Your share of the Cost ______
8. How many sodas do you drink a day? Cost ______
9. What about wine or beer? Cost ______
10. How much candy do you eat? Cost ______
11. How often do you eat dinner out? Cost ______
12. Other expenses on food? Cost ______
Totals (break it down to a daily cost figure.) Daily cost? ________
Consider the Shaklee 180 as an investment in your health. Other diets do not necessarily build your health while you are losing pounds and inches (most cause you to lose 40% muscle.) Doing a Shaklee 180 costs less than $10/day. And, remember, if for any reason you are unhappy with the products, simply call me or Shaklee for a full refund!
This is an investment in your health and your future. Consider putting yourself first and claiming the health that awaits you!
More info at http://wellnesslady.myshaklee180.com