Are you malnourished?
Take this Quiz to see if you Need a Woman’s Nutrition Program. After the questions, you will find suggestions for supplements that may help you.
1. Do you use convenience foods or eat at fast food restaurants?
2. Do you use “artificial” or “imitation” food products?
If you answered yes to either of thes questions, you would likely benefit from a high quality Multivitamin/Multi-mineral supplement.
3. Do you suffer from mid-morning or afternoon slumps?
If so, you may need a high quality Soy Protein in place of some of the animal protein in your diet.
4. Do you consume at least 2-4 servings of fresh fruits everyday?
If not, you’re probably not getting the vitamin C you need and you would benefit from the phytonutrients found in a carotenoid supplement.
5. Are you consuming 3-5 servings of fresh vegetables and 6-11 servings of whole grains each day?
If not, you may benefit from a high quality B complex supplement and from the phytonutrients found ina carotenoid supplement.
6. Do you eat cold-pressed vegatable oils, raw seeds and nuts, and whole grain products on a daily basis?
If not, you’re probably not getting the vitamin E you need.
7. Do you drink 3 or more glasses of milk every day (4 or more if you’re a teenager and at least 4 to 5 if you are past menopause?)
If not, you’re probably not getting the calcium you need.
8. Do you have PMS symptoms?
If so, you will probably benefit from GLA, vitamin E, B complex, and soy protein.
9. Do you have problems with inflammation?
If so, you will probably benefit from GLA and vitamin E.
10. Do you have gas & bloating and/or problems with yeast?
If so, you will probably benefit from a good acidophilus/bifidus product.
Sign up for a FREE Wellness Consultation and I will develop a customized Women’s Nutrition Program for you.